Mrs. McDonald's 3rd Grade Class

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Dear Parents,

I have been enjoying my time with your children. I’ve learn so much about them and their personalities over the past few weeks.  I am looking forward to seeing you all at Back to School Night this coming Tuesday.

Friday was the last day to donate to the Toiletry Drive to collect items for those families impacted by Hurricane Harvey. Thank you for any items you were able to give! I continue to be amazed at the generosity and selflessness of this community. Let’s keep Florida in our thoughts this weekend.

Please click on the Weekly Newsletter link above for important dates and 3rd grade information. Communication is key for a successful year! Thank you!

Also, thank you all for helping your child with his/her MVP pennant. They all look amazing!


Gratefully,

Mrs. McDonald

No comments:

Post a Comment