Mrs. McDonald's 3rd Grade Class

Thursday, January 4, 2018

Dear Families,

I hope you all having a wonderful winter break. Christmas always reminds me of special times with loved ones.  It is a time when we can enjoy our family and friends.  I definitely took time to count all of my blessings during this holiday season.

Thank you to all who volunteered to help with our winter party! I so appreciate you, our room moms Abby and Farah, and the other 3rd grade room moms for making sure our party was filled with tons of fun.  I am sad that I had to miss it, but I know the kiddos had a great time!

I am extremely grateful for the awesome gifts, goodies, and thoughtful cards from my sweet students, but even more, I am thankful that I have your child in my class. It has been an amazing year so far, and I look forward to continue to learn and grow together in the New Year.

Thanks so much again,

Mrs. McDonald

No comments:

Post a Comment